The Portage Trail Conference (PTC) consists of 15 schools across two divisions. The Portage Trail Conference supports education based athletics with our member schools. Our purpose is to support our member schools in administering athletic opportunities to their students through offering guiding policies and procedures and offering tournaments and other league-wide experiences that enhance the student athlete experience. All Portage Trail Conference schools are members of the OHSAA.
- METRO DIVISION: Cloverleaf, Coventry, Field, Norton, Ravenna, Springfield, Streetsboro, Woodridge
- COUNTY DIVISION: Crestwood, James A. Garfield, Lake Center Christian, Mogadore, Rootstown, Southeast, Youngstown Christian
Athletic Tickets Admission Prices:
- High School Events: Adults: $6.00 Students: $4.00
- Middle School Events: Adults: $3.00 Students: $2.00
- FRESHMEN ONLY events will charge an admission price of $3 Adults/ $2 Students
- For Varsity Football games, ALL TICKETS ARE $6 AT THE DOOR. Student presale tickets will be $4.00 at your respective school.
- Senior Citizen discounts are different at each school. Contact your school’s Athletic Department for specific details.